SLIDE

lunes, 28 de abril de 2008

Midnight Magic ~Dancin' In the Moonlight~

It actually was snowing pretty heavy when I shot this, a dark day in more ways than one. So because it has deep meaning to me (this particular tree), I wanted to bring some magic into it. The day was January 18, 2007, we had just come from the memorial for our Uncle Al, and only two weeks earlier, we lost our Aunt Audrey. This tree was their view across the road from their home for many years. It was a special tree, ... so I wanted to capture it that day in memory of them as it would be the last time I visited it. I can pretend they are dancing in the magic light while keeping watch over loved ones. Rest in peace dear ones, we miss you immensely.
Thank you Ruby for your help with finding snow flakes. I added a few but if you look closely you can see some darker blips ... that's the real thing.


Share/Save/Bookmark