SLIDE

jueves, 4 de junio de 2009

Steel Giraffes Jungle


Steel Giraffes Jungle, originalmente cargada por DanielKHC.

Explored #1.

I counted over 40 cranes in this shot. You can also have a glimpse of the giant Burj Dubai tower, which height is currently above 675.3 m (2,215 ft) with 177 completed floors. As a reference, the Taipei 101 (today's tallest building on Earth) stands at a height of 509.2 m. The final height of the Burj Dubai still remains undisclosed. It's due to be completed in September 2009.

My dear friends, I am still in the middle of (slowly) catching up with your streams. Tomorrow, I am moving to my new apartment, and will be unpacking my shipment which has arrived from Singapore. So I won't be much online for the next few days...

Dubai Set | HDR Set | Most Interesting shots | Explore Front Pages

Buy my art at Imagekind! 


Share/Save/Bookmark